Wednesday, September 16, 2020

MEET the STUDENTS 2020 Semester SEP-DEC


Based on Divinity Enrollments August 29, 2020



Student #1
Name: Vicente Serdenia 

Number: 09476398539 
Age: 39 
Address: Villa Angeles Subd., Brgy. Estefania, Bacolod City
WHY DIVINITY?
Before I joined Divinity School, I already doing preaching and bible teaching based on my own study and previous learnings and understanding. When I joined Divinity School, I was corrected on my way of preaching, my way of studying the Word of God. As I continue doing the Ministry of preaching and was given an opportunity to preach by Pastor Baughart Sison, I saw myself improving to a point that I even amazed on what and how I preached. Indeed, you really need someone to Train and Coached you on the area of Leadership and Preaching the Word of God and this is what can I say that Divinity School is for me. Another thing is that, in Divinity School you will be refined not only in knowledge but in character as well. It is also a screening way to check if you are really called to be in Full-Time Ministry. I need to grow in all aspects and Divinity School is an avenue where indeed you will receive for your growth and at the same time, it motivates you to apply in practical ways on what you have learned.


Student #2
Name: Cezar Bucayani 

Number: 09491210995 
Age: 25 
Address: ICM Subd. Bacolod City.
WHY DIVINITY?
Because learning never stops. A lot of things i realized, a lot of things I will be realizing. An avenue for me to be equip, to be mentor, and to be ready for the upcoming. This is my journey. Towards my destination, I’m bringing things from divinity school. Hopefully, I’m getting there. It will be an honor to be part of a school surrounded by awesome pastors and leaders that will help you grow and grow together.


Student #3
Name: Joland Jose M. Abraham

Number: 09231975130 
Age: 29
Address: Eroreco Subd. Bacolod City
WHY DIVINITY?
In the pursuit of truth, one must always employ means to meet its demands. 
The required demands will always be inconvenient but there is nothing more burdensome than a premature product or produce. That is why I would commit to Divinity School once admitted. Handling people to pastor is on a very different scale and requires much attention. It is a so-called handling and stewarding of life. In moving towards the much desired goal, I must need to undergo the rigors of testing’s and reinforcement of knowledge to not only save myself but also my hearers also in the sense that I am dividing rightfully the Word of God.


Student #4
Name: Kervin Winjean Go Gaw

Number: 09674389417 
Age: 27
Address: Bangga Subay, Barangay Mandalagan Bacolod City
WHY DIVINITY?
Why Divinity because the main goal of handling ministry, preaching the word and discipling generation is to undergo trainings and knowing our doctrine well, because thru this school we can be better and to be at tip-top shape to present as one of Christ’s Ambassadors to the world. I am already in divinity for a year, I can say that it really helped me in doing and applying the vision and mission of our church, and it can be a great advantage to others as well. especially in the area of preaching, When I looked back at my preaching’s it was disorganize, not in the context but when I enrolled it really helped to do and delivering it well. Divinity will be a great tool for pastors and leaders who wants to serve and who wants to make an impact for Jesus


Student #5
Name: Christian Mangubat M

Number: 09396030755
Age: 29
Address: Blk 16 Lot 3 Providence Negros Bacolod City
Why DIVINITY?
For the last 4 years in divinity school, it had been catalytic for my personal growth as a man of God, an avenue for me to fail, learn and unlearn. It’s not just a school of thought but a school of character. It’s a school of unending surprises and fun. Divinity School is a life changing school not because it’s a requirement for the pulpit though its true but it is a must for a man of God to continue to learn. It had opened my eyes to the need of knowledge and practical application specially in the area of discipleship and handling the word of God. A humbling experience for me to keep for a life time.


Student #6
NAME: Baughart E. Sison

NUMBER: 09235808318AGE: 45
ADDRESS: 4A, Medinah St., Brgy. Bata, Bacolod City
WHY DIVINITY?
Divinity School offers the opportunity to focus on the Christian faith in detail, through the study of the Bible, the history of the Church, its key thinkers and its influence on ethical debates and the actions of its believers. Religious Studies offers breadth and depth, in its study of the religions of the world from a variety of perspectives, including the interpretation of religious texts, the sociology and psychology of religion and the impact of religious movements ancient and modern. In addition to the value of the subjects themselves, the exploration of religions and religious ideas will give you the skills to analyze writing, concepts and arguments in a wide range of contexts. The disciplines demand rigid thinking and the ability to interpret data concisely. You will learn to debate with others about key concepts and to evaluate their relevance and validity. Respect for the beliefs of others and the skill to enter into dialogue with those who hold opposing views are developed in the academic environment of the School of Divinity. The skills honed by the study of Theology and Religious Studies are needed more than ever in our complex world.


Student #7
Name: Edremel Maribo 

Number: 09164410868
Age: 42
Address: Alijis Bacolod City
WHY DIVINITY?
Why Divinity for me. It helped me to study scripture, history, literature, anthropology, languages, philosophy or ethics, most of all is the Leadership skills. Not only I can study these disciplines in our HLM Divinity School modules, but often you can find ways of coming at questions that incorporate other Topics/ subjects (Leadership) or disciplines, in order to form an original and interesting response. It is a Big help for me, in my first year i learned a lot how to handle well in the ministry that have been entrusted to me by the Lord, it doubled my confidence how to reach the unreached people, to minister my family, friends even to minister people in the streets, it enhanced me how to be a community builder, thanks for the Leadership training of His Life Ministries Divinity School, I am now have the joy and the skills building communities such as sports community ministry, House Churches Community in Dulao, Lag asan and Sum ag and even we started an extended service HLM South Barefoot Church, even today of the fast changing world we are now creating cluster churches and have the vision to make every home a church, thanks for HLM vision to Glorify God and Make Disciples, now we have to pass it on. I am encouraging our fellow leaders to Engage, Equip, and Empowered by Our HLM Divinity School. Highly recommended. Enroll today and lead tomorrow! 
There is always a difference between knowing Jesus and knowing about Jesus"


Student #8
Name: Daniel Keith J. Bagayo

Number: 09951711939
Age: 26 
Address: Unit 407 Blg 4 Mivesa Residences. Lahug, Cebu
WHY DIVINITY?
As teachers of the Word, we are forever learners of the Word. Divinity offers us not only a fountain of learning but of a singular pastoral purpose at His Life: to learn to Love God deeper and to learn to love people better. Our affiliation to Divinity is not merely an enrollment to a school but it is being a part of a cause —a league of people called to carry a certain standard and proclaim the goodness of the gospel with the authority that is Divine in nature and focused on the God-given call that the Lord has for us.


Student #9
Name: Carol Jacobo

Number:  09077462520 
Age:50 yrs. Old
Address: Brgy. Cubay, La Carlota City
WHY DIVINITY?
Divinity is for me because, it's develop my leadership skills. It helps me and strengthen my knowledge on how to deliver the word of God in preaching. Divinity is my training ground to learn, to study and to equip myself in serving the Lord in my entire life. Divinity school will help me to grow in another level of my leadership. It will guide and help me to teach and preach the word of God correctly and it will widen my maturity and growth to serve the Lord to Glorify God and make disciples. 
Divinity is my training school as a leader of His Life La Carlota.


Student #10
Name: Clooney B. Cubing 

Number: 09476495614
Age: 45 
Address: Aguilar Subd., Brgy Pob.1, Sagay City
WHY DIVINITY?
In enrolling myself to the Divinity School is my way of humbling myself that I need to learn more things. Not to boast I’m the only female of the Wednesday group and I have been blessed with my classmates. Going back to the Divinity class, it helps me a lot to discover new things about the Lord, about myself, about the bible and in fact. I really need it. It takes a lot of sacrifices, time and effort for me, to attended the class because I have to traveled 160kms per week to join the group. 
Why in Divinity because I Love to discover and gain more knowledge about the Biblical aspects of my spiritual journey, in where I can able to impart all of them to the Ministry I’m handling now. I praise God for the Pause every week, to recharge, to learn and to impart and apply.


Student #11
Name: Gregorio Ramon P. Magracia, Jr.

Number: 09162875337
Age: 25 
Address: Block 8 Lot 7 Carmenville Subdivision, Mansilingan, Bacolod City
WHY DIVINITY?
One of the things that Pastor JR would emphasize is that it is important to have more inputs than outputs. Here at His Life, people are driven towards doing all that they can do in glorifying God and making disciples. There's nothing wrong with it, but just like any engine, we need to have a constant infilling and refilling about the things of God and wisdom in running whatever ministry God is leading us to do. I thank the Lord for HLM Divinity School because I was given the opportunity to be properly educated with regards to doctrine and leadership matters that I need as an intern pastor. I thank God that our church has this avenue for aspiring pastors and leaders to learn more. I am looking forward for the lessons in the future and I am praying also for more to be enrolled here. 
May God prosper HLM Divinity School!


Student #12
Name: Anthony John J Ibanez 

Number 09233334977
Age 33 
Address Lot 14 Block 5 Eufemia Compound, Barangay Taculing
WHY DIVINITY? 
The core value of His Life Ministries Divinity School is Leadership Enhancement and Development. 
It is when one is properly equipped in the area of theology and ministry skills that a leader may be enhanced and develop. The growth of a certain leader is one great factor to consider in the growth and multiplication of a certain Local Church. Through the years, His Life Ministries Divinity School had been committed in providing training that challenges one’s mind and character as well. It is in this institution that you are trained to think critically and that you will be grounded theology. It is in this institution that your character is greatly shaped for the first place, character matters in the ministry. It is in this institution that you are being prepared for future endeavors that will certainly give God the glory. It is only about you; it is more about the people God has given under your care. 
This is why His Life Ministries Divinity School came into existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment